- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- 671,749 hits
Tag Archives: Netherlands
Imagine a brave new world with the following attributes: “Living time” would replace “work time;” Humankind would be collectively liberated from work and free to engage in creativity; Citizens would pass their time in perpetual tourism; Fixed residence would be … Continue reading
Happy Liberation Day in the Netherlands and Cinco de Mayo in Mexico!
Above and below are a series of images of a few of the most spectacular and inspiring bicycle bridges you will ever see on this planet. All of them are located or proposed in the Netherlands – home of windmills, … Continue reading
What do the Netherlands, Switzerland, Qatar, Iceland, Bhutan, Moldova, Thailand, India, Great Britain, and the United States all have in common? There are places that author Eric Weiner visited in his worldwide quest to determine the roots of true happiness … Continue reading