- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,720 hits
Tag Archives: NIMBY
The argument that connecting new neighborhoods to existing ones causing cut-through traffic is only true if there are limited street connections in the transportation network in the first place. If a community has a well-planned, interconnected transportation network then more … Continue reading
I completed Edward Glaeser’s 2011 book entitled, Triumph of the City this past weekend. While this book contains a number of useful and noteworthy snippets about the economic importance of cities, especially in the first two-thirds of the text. Sadly … Continue reading