Join 834 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,726,252 hits
Tag Archives: North Country National Scenic Trail
Having lived in Michigan for more than 27 years, I thought I knew of and was familiar with all the beautiful spots here. Certainly, the Great Lakes coastlines are noted for their distinctive landscapes and vast scenic beauty. Otherwise, Lake … Continue reading
Inspired by reading the book Wild, by Cheryl Strayed, Kathy and I embarked on our first segment of the North Country National Scenic Trail. Here are some photos we took from our six-mile trek along those portions of the trail … Continue reading