- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 978,675 hits
Tag Archives: obesity
It was recently announced that Michigan’s Governor has appointed a new Car Czar. Really? In a state that is already far too over-dependent on the automobile, we need a Car Czar to tip the scales even further towards one industry? … Continue reading
As our society has become more sedentary, obesity and its many health complications have become more pronounced throughout the nation. Therefore, it seems wholly inconsistent for retailers who specialize in products to improve your health and for pharmacists abiding by their oath, to … Continue reading
According to a recent article in Live Science which was summarized in the National Center for Bicycling and Walking’s online publication, Centerlines, humanity is 17 million tons overweight. That is the equivalent to 34,000,000,000 pounds or another 242 million people! Sadly, … Continue reading
According to research at the University of Illinois summarized in The Nation’s Health, the more you drive the more likely you are to be overweight. That blunt fact should be obvious to all. Unfortunately, those with an agenda that promote the … Continue reading