- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,006,995 hits
Tag Archives: outdoors
Last Saturday (October 11th), just 12 hours after arriving from Michigan, we undertook an arduous hike to the top of Green Mountain, Colorado. The weather forecast was poor for Sunday, so Saturday was our best opportunity to enjoy the splendid … Continue reading
As an avid recreational and commuting bicyclist, I have often preferred exercise by two wheels over two feet. That does not mean I didn’t hike, but it was not purposeful on a fitness or health level. Instead, hiking was principally … Continue reading