Join 833 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,725,093 hits
Tag Archives: Pearl Street
I have now had the pleasure of recently visiting two American cities with hugely successful pedestrian malls in their downtown core – St. Augustine, Florida and Boulder, Colorado. During the 1960s and 70s, pedestrian malls were seen as a possible … Continue reading