Join 834 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,726,198 hits
Tag Archives: Peck & Masters Shipyard
Since moving to Michigan 27 years ago, I have been intrigued by the history and lore of the Great Lakes. This includes the lighthouses, sand dunes, ore docks, freighters, bridges, geology, and many other facets of this vast waterborne … Continue reading