Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,729,274 hits
Tag Archives: pizza
Buffalo Style (1927) – “Typically a cup-and-char pepperoni pizza, one with a slim, sometimes non-existent crust coastline with ingredients out to and sometimes even over the edges, [and] a thick, airy undercarriage with little to no structural integrity that’s topped … Continue reading
Just when I think I have heard everything, a news story comes along that boggles your mind. According to several reports, Domino’s Pizza is testing pizza delivery by drone in the United Kingdom. Yes, you read that correctly, pizza delivery … Continue reading
On Saturday night, we had a chance to stop by a fairly new brewpub in the trendy Eastown Business District of Grand Rapids. Harmony Brewing Company opened its doors approximately a year ago near the intersection of Lake and Wealthy … Continue reading