- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 978,675 hits
Tag Archives: racism
In American Chinatown, author Bonnie Tsui has written a compelling and reflective historical account of five Chinatowns in the United States. But, what truly brings this text to life are the lives and experiences of those residents who she interviews … Continue reading
NOTE: This post was first published on my other blog – Panethos.wordpress.com. The topic is so important, I felt it should also be posted here. I first met Rev. Dr. Mark Morrison-Reed several weeks ago when he spoke at my church and gave … Continue reading
I first met Rev. Dr. Mark Morrison-Reed several weeks ago when he spoke at my church and gave the sermon on Sunday morning. Upon hearing about his life story which led him to becoming an Unitarian Universalist minister, I decided to … Continue reading