Join 834 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,726,232 hits
Tag Archives: sailing
There are certain cities that immediately exude a cool or hip vibe the very moment you arrive. I call this the “it factor,” as in you just know it and feel it as soon as you get there. It may be … Continue reading
Here are a few photos from our four-hour sailing trip on the East Arm of Grand Traverse Bay, Michigan this past Tuesday afternoon. Sailing is easily one the most beautiful recreational/sporting activities on Earth and our trip aboard the 31′ Starlight … Continue reading
Yesterday, I had the honor of volunteering once again at the 19th Annual Quiet Waters Symposium (QWS) held at the Michigan State University Pavilion. This year I helped staff the Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance booth for several hours. Even … Continue reading