- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- Airlines Need to Respect Small and Mid-sized Markets, Too
- Snoring and Buttcracks: A Snowstorm Sleepover at O’Hare
- Sonoran Desert Scenery
- 962,612 hits
Tag Archives: San Luis Obispo
My wife and I were privileged to spend a few lovely days in the San Luis Obispo area in September. Here are my thoughts about this captivating and enchanting community from a planner’s perspective. A beautiful physical setting not only … Continue reading
During a recent visit to San Luis Obispo, California in September, we had the opportunity to view the dramatic Nine Sisters. These nines peak are a dramatic multi-mile chain of volcanic plugs (former volcanoes) that dominate the geography between the … Continue reading