Join 792 other subscribers
- Is Soul City’s dream being realized in Illinois?
- World’s largest cities with three (3) letter names
- The Pumpkins return with a “Smashing” good record
- City/town names in USA/Canada that end with matching letters
- The High Desert bursts forth in a symphony of colors
- Scaling peaks of stone despite achy bones: A memoir and and an aspiration
- Ten favorite and least favorite state capital cities
- Los destinos divinos de Latinoamérica: Ciudades con nombres religiosos más allá de San/o, o Santa/o [Latin America’s divine destinations: Cities with religious names beyond San/o, or Santa/o]
- Ten dreamy planning lessons from cruising Michigan’s Woodward Corridor
- Cities and towns on the go –> Go –> GO!
- 1,859,634 hits
- Alliance for Biking and Walking
- American Planning Association
- Canadian Institute of Planners
- City Observatory
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- Curbed Detroit
- Curbed National
- FLOW – For Love of Water
- League of American Bicyclists
- Modern Cities
- Next City
- Oil & Water Don't Mix
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- Strong Towns
- The Corner Side Yard
- The Dirt
- The Gondola Project
Tag Archives: satellite image
Can you guess the city, #25?
Here is the satellite image for City #25. As of the moment when this is posted, no one has correctly identified City #24, which is quite surprising – I didn’t think it would be very hard. UPDATE: Congratulations to motorvilleboy … Continue reading
Posted in aerospace, cities, environment, fun, geography, infrastructure, land use, Maps, nature, Outer Space, pictures, placemaking, planning, spatial design, urban planning Tagged cities, fun, games, geography, land use, maps, satellite image 11 Comments
Can you guess the city, #21?
Nope, this isn’t a blackjack player’s haven like Vegas or Monte Carlo. Hmmm…what is City #21? Congratulations to David for being the first to correctly identify City #20.
Posted in aerospace, cities, environment, fun, geography, Geology, land use, Maps, Outer Space, pictures, placemaking, planning, spatial design, trails, urban planning Tagged cities, fun, games, geography, geology, land use, maps, satellite image, space, spatial design 2 Comments