Join 876 other followers
- Snapshots of Chicago in geometric black & white
- Ten planning lessons from Daniel Burnham’s Chicago
- Aerial tramways – a “last mile” transit solution for airports and stadiums
- Top ten (10) tallest airport control towers by continent
- Tall Timbers – World’s tallest wooden skyscrapers
- From sea to shining sea of wasteful surface parking lots
- New “Austin Towers” will soon be spying over Texas
- Ten planning lessons from mighty Los Angeles
- The top 100 Interstate Highway truck bottlenecks
- Cleverly cultivated cannabis shop names
- 1,761,440 hits
Tag Archives: satellite images
Congratulations to Motorvilleboy correctly identifying City #30 first. Below is an impressive satellite image of City #31.
Still no correct answers to City #25 or City #27, so here’s another hint for City #25 – it is located in Africa. Here is City #28 for your consideration.
Congratulations to akn for being the first to correctly identify City #26. To date, no one has correctly identified City #25, so here is a hint – it is not in the Western Hemisphere. Below is City #27, whose satellite … Continue reading
This is the single most stunning night-time satellite image yet. Below is City #26 for your consideration. Have not received a correct response on City #25 to this point.
Below is a night-time satellite image of City #23. Congratulations to M for being the first to correctly identify City #22. Nice to know that James Bond’s boss enjoys participating. 🙂
Congratulations to Andrew for correctly identifying City #21 at near warp speed. Here is City #22 – hopefully a tad more difficult. 🙂
Below is a satellite image of City #20. Congratulations to Mousecat for being the first to correctly identify City #19. BTW – It is getting increasingly difficult to post these on Linkedin as they are being interpreted by some as … Continue reading
Below is a satellite image if City #19. Congratulations to geoffreyh76 for being the first to correctly identify City #18 – much faster than I thought anyone would.
Congratulations to Bobby for being the first to correctly identify City #16. Here is City #17. Good luck!
Here’s a great daytime satellite image of City #16. Congratulations to Trent for being the first to correctly identify City #15.