Join 834 other followers
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- 1,727,911 hits
Tag Archives: Sleeping Bear Dunes
The photos speak for themselves, but the list below are some of the beautiful and inspiring places in the United States (and one in Canada) that this author believes should be National Parks. Some are already part of the National … Continue reading
The list below includes those trails that are primarily geared towards hikers rather than cyclists. The only exception is the Boardman Lake Loop Trail. Shoreline hikes refer to those that are along Lake Michigan or Grand Traverse Bay. Meanwhile, inland … Continue reading
We, and quite a few other folks, spent part of Christmas Day snowshoeing Empire Bluff in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Here are a few of the inspiring images from our trek.