Join 834 other followers
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- Largest h-y-p-h-e-n-a-t-e-d city/town by state or province
- 1,726,198 hits
Tag Archives: South Korea
Most often, the term “duopoly” is used the context of business to identify those markets that are dominated by two primary suppliers who exert great influence. Examples would be Fedex versus UPS in overnight shipping within the United States; Pepsi versus Coca-Cola … Continue reading