- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 981,007 hits
Tag Archives: space
Kathy and I saw Interstellar last night. This science-fiction epic is so good that a description cannot and should not be compartmentalized into a blog post. The cast, including a surprise un-billed guest appearance, were superb, the visual images were … Continue reading
Spoiler alert- if you don’t want to know the answers to “can you guess the city,” please do not read any further. The list of correct answers provided below will be updated regularly so you can check your answers as … Continue reading
Below is an impressive satellite image of City #42 for your consideration. Congratulations to lampenj for being the first to correctly identify City #41.
Congratulations to akn for being the first to correctly identify City #26. To date, no one has correctly identified City #25, so here is a hint – it is not in the Western Hemisphere. Below is City #27, whose satellite … Continue reading
Congratulations to Mathias for identifying City #23 at light speed. I’m gonna have to make these harder, aren’t I? 🙂 Here is City #24, whose satellite image is very cool.
Nope, this isn’t a blackjack player’s haven like Vegas or Monte Carlo. Hmmm…what is City #21? Congratulations to David for being the first to correctly identify City #20.
Congratulations to Bobby for being the first to correctly identify City #16. Here is City #17. Good luck!
Below is City #12, which instead of a night-time satellite image is a daytime one. Congratulations to Alexandre for being the first to correctly identify City #11. Enjoy!
Below is city #10 – one of my favorites anywhere on this planet. Congratulations to Peter for being the first to correctly identify City #9. Enjoy!
Here is city #9. Congrats to JoJo for being the first to correctly identify cities #7 and #8. Good luck!