Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,987 hits
Tag Archives: swimming
Just in time for another fun-filled summer weekend – this weblink to the Natural Resources Defense Council website provides a detailed and comprehensive report on the 200 cleanest (yay!) and dirtiest (boo!) beaches in the United States. Nothing like a little … Continue reading