Join 834 other followers
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- A comparison between Burning Man’s Black Rock City and the Greater World Earthship Community
- 1,727,530 hits
Tag Archives: the Big House
Below is my list of ten planning lessons from many years of visiting Ann Arbor and having lived just outside this great city for five years back in the mid-1990s. Enjoy! Town and gown can successfully co-exist. College towns/cities are … Continue reading