Join 834 other followers
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- 1,730,327 hits
Tag Archives: tomato pies
Buffalo Style (1927) – “Typically a cup-and-char pepperoni pizza, one with a slim, sometimes non-existent crust coastline with ingredients out to and sometimes even over the edges, [and] a thick, airy undercarriage with little to no structural integrity that’s topped … Continue reading