- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,002 hits
Tag Archives: trekking
Kathy and I took another trek along a 5.7 mile segment of the North Country National Scenic Trail yesterday afternoon, primarily in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. This segment took us through the Michigan State University/Kellogg Forest, the MSU/Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, and … Continue reading
As an avid recreational and commuting bicyclist, I have often preferred exercise by two wheels over two feet. That does not mean I didn’t hike, but it was not purposeful on a fitness or health level. Instead, hiking was principally … Continue reading
Kathy and I hiked another gorgeous segment of the North Country Trail this afternoon (Sunday) in Hillsdale County, Michigan. The 3.25 mile segment passes through the rolling terrain of the Pittsford State Game Area in southern Hillsdale County, just a … Continue reading