Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,952 hits
Tag Archives: Trivandrum
Five cities in India are famous for their mesmerizing colorful images. Depending on the city, natural and/or human-made forces helped create their artistic and elegant appearance upon Earth’s canvas. These lovely cities are presented in alphabetical order. All of them … Continue reading