Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,962 hits
Tag Archives: trnasportation
As the use of mass timber design and construction expands in building development, it has also become increasingly used in airport terminal projects. Above and below are images from airports around the globe where mass timber construction has been incorporated … Continue reading
Below is my list of those 12 nations that have moved their capital to an inland location since 1900. The most common reason identified for these moves taking place was to: Centrally locate the government geographically (Brazil, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, … Continue reading