- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- Airlines Need to Respect Small and Mid-sized Markets, Too
- Snoring and Buttcracks: A Snowstorm Sleepover at O’Hare
- Sonoran Desert Scenery
- 962,612 hits
Tag Archives: Tucson
Stand Up for Avra Valley! Midst a scenic desert valley a freeway is planned to flow more useless sprawl and chaos whose outcome we all know This Sonoran panorama is a treat for jaded eyes seducing all who view her … Continue reading
Are they NUTS? Among the alternatives being considered by the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) for future Interstate 11 (I-11) are two (2) options that would loop it west of Tucson through the stunningly gorgeous Avra Valley. Who in … Continue reading
The following cities have the highest metropolitan area concentration of astronomical and radio observatories and related uses in the world. A minimum of three (3) such facilities was required for inclusion in the list. As can be seen from the … Continue reading
If there is one type of signage this urban planner adores, it’s tastefully designed mid-century neon. And if there is one place to find such glorious signage, it’s Tucson, Arizona, where the city and local preservation groups have done a … Continue reading