- Smaller Cities with Taller Skylines
- “Bu-tte-ful” Town Names
- Should Struggling Cities Be Renamed?
- Amazing Songs from the First Half of 2019
- Ten+ Planning Lessons from Page, Arizona
- Cities and Towns that Get the Point!
- Ten Planning Lessons from Flagstaff, Arizona
- Tri-Cities and Quad Cities
- City/Town Names Based on Indian Band and Tribal Names
- America’s First Great Town Planners…
- 1,007,720 hits
Tag Archives: United States
As a follow-up to the September 27, 2012, post on those cities with the most intermodal rail facilities in North America, here is a list of some of newest and most advanced intermodal rail facilities that have come on-line over the past … Continue reading
This fascinating chart from newgeography.com depicts those large metropolitan areas in the United States with the highest percentage of advanced degrees (masters or Ph.D) in 2013. Of particular interest in the growth in many Northern and Western cities and the corresponding … Continue reading
While traveling in Northern California back in August of this year, some of the most interesting places we visited were related to Chinese-American history. These included an 1863 Chinese Temple in Oroville and the Chinese-American Historical Society Museum in San Francisco (see … Continue reading
A small dose of reality is provided below as the plutocracy continue to shape this nation in their twisted and self-serving image. – The preamble to the Constitution as originally adopted: “We the people of the United States, in order … Continue reading