- Fictional cities of dystopia
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- “Here comes the sun”…cities
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- 672,522 hits
Tag Archives: villages
The list below identifies those cities, towns, villages, townships, shires, and counties which have a designated or appointed poet laureate. It is meant to include only those with an active poet laureate position or which are searching for someone to … Continue reading
As urban planners, one of our primary responsibilities is to advise the Planning Commission and the elected body on zoning and land use matters. Among these issues are situations where a zoning designation on a parcel or parcels is out … Continue reading
Everyone is a member of the Village People. The whole village enjoys going to the Y-M-C-A! Goldilocks thinks a small town is much too big and a hamlet is much too small, but a village is just right. It has … Continue reading
This is the seventh in a series of satirical posts. This time, small towns are under the microscope. Your community is a small town when… John Mellencamp sings about it. Clark Kent grew up there. A high-rise is a silo, … Continue reading