- Amazing and beautiful river bends from around the globe
- Cities and towns named for a river bend
- Favorites of 2020 thru the midyear
- Chris*craft flotilla
- Roadside Americana: Atomic age stops, sights, and oddities
- Tuesday Tunes: Favorite rock album titles
- “Punisher” by Phoebe Bridgers packs a powerful punch!
- Cities with three (3) or more matching letters in their name
- Up to 690,000 American’s died from our own nuke tests!
- American “Atomgrads” of the Cold War era…and beyond
- 1,213,609 hits
Tag Archives: vowels
Here’s my list of cities whose name contains all five of the vowels (a, e, i, o, u) in the Latin/Roman alphabet. A couple of interesting findings among the list: The majority of city names with all the vowels consist … Continue reading
Below is my list of city names containing the largest percentage of vowels based on the English alphabet. Ocoee, Florida in suburban Orlando leads the pack with 80 percent vowels. Those city names that are notably longer (a minimum of eight … Continue reading