- The First Great Hub of the Northern Plains
- Two Towns and Two Death Tales of Billy the Kid
- Cities/Towns Named for Native American Indian Chiefs
- Hell’s Worth of Wickedness in One Cowtown
- A Town that was Born Through a Scam!
- Best and Worst Live Concerts Seen
- The Old West Personified in a Town’s Iconic Name
- Ominous Sounding Frontier Town Names
- The Town That Was Moved Four Times!
- Pendulum Urban Planning – The Wild Ride Between Pro and Anti-development
- 979,484 hits
Tag Archives: web
Kathy and I saw the film Her over the weekend. The movie is a poignant fast forward portrayal of our impersonal digital world. Putting irony and emphasis on this portrayal was the fact that as we exited the theater, nearly everyone … Continue reading
Okay…one of my pet peeves here. I have had it with places that advertise they have free w-fi only to find out it is not working or so wimpy you could walk from here to Timbuktu and back before … Continue reading
When Reddit went down recently because of problems with the Amazon cloud, I thought I would spend the time searching out other similar sharing websites. I came across Slashdot. Though more techie oriented it seemed like a good site to … Continue reading
A recently released study by Freedom House ranks 37 nations on their internet freedom. Below is a description of the criteria used to rank the countries. Ratings are determined through an examination of three broad categories: obstacles to access, limits … Continue reading