Join 834 other followers
- “Enlightened” city planning amid rural Iowa cornfields
- Cities and towns that have gone to the dogs: Ruff-ruff!
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- 1,730,626 hits
Tag Archives: wordplay
Taking a page from Peggy Hill’s championship playbook for the classic word game “Boggle,” the following list identifies those cities or towns whose name contains the names of other cities and towns. A minimum of three (3) other city or … Continue reading
Here’s a list of nine ten cities and towns I came up with, of cities in the United States where each letter in the city name is presented in alphabetical order. Any oversights from the USA or others known elsewhere are welcome. For … Continue reading