Join 834 other followers
- Timeless Portraits of the Oklahoma Panhandle
- Cities with a lengthy formal, original, or ceremonial name
- Applying facets of Vastu Shastra to address climate change
- Favorite canyons and gorges visited
- A single sidewalk can make a huge difference
- Add “The Planning Commission” podcast to your agenda
- 15 years after the tornado – Planning lessons from Greensburg, Kansas
- The planning profession could use some anarchy!
- Is Burning Man making a mistake at Fly Ranch?
- Incorporating mass timber in airport terminal design
- 1,729,050 hits
Tag Archives: York
If there is one aspect of classic architecture that does not appear to transfer well into many modern land use applications, it’s the Medieval castle. All too often, at least here in the United States, castle-oriented architecture is the only … Continue reading
Here is my list of the largest single syllable cities (in English) in the world by rounded off metro population (when known). Seoul, South Korea – 24,200,000 Rome, Italy – 3,700,000 Prague, Czech Republic – 2,300,000 Leeds, UK – 2,300,000 … Continue reading