- Breakfast would always be served prior to 6:00 am.
- Eating from each other’s bowls would be mandatory.
- Flipping water bowls would be a new Olympic sport.
- They’re paws, not hands!
- All humans would be able to speak and read cat.
- All cats must be worshipped.
- Clawing furniture would be allowed by right.
- Christmas would mean visits by Santa Claws.
- Humans may be seen but not heard.
- Cat naps are mandatory.
- Teasing us with long stringy things is forbidden.
- 24/7 access to all household pet fish must be provided.
- All basements must be converted to a litter box.
- We get to ride in the front seat!
- Cat woman shall always defeat Batman and Robin.
- Mice must always be served under glass before 9:00 pm.
- Touching our paws is forbidden!
Join 787 other subscribers
- Keeping Bisbee, Arizona bizarre!
- Geography of film and TV production hubs in the USA/Canada
- North America’s tallest bridge towers and pylons (Las torres y pilones de puentes más altos de América del Norte)
- Cities/suburbs should replan street networks for low-speed electric vehicles
- Celebrity bridges of the United States in pop culture
- Cricket grounds with the largest capacity in South Asia
- Cities most often destroyed in movies – both real and imagined
- Skyscrapers of 100 stories or more above ground
- Three superb and fresh reads about Los Angeles
- Finding “Los Angeles” amid the aura of “LA”
- 1,799,086 hits