- Can you guess sweet city #16 of 2016?
- Hint #2 for guessing city #15
- Hint for guessing city #15 of 2016
- Abandoned commercial airports – ruins and reuses
- Answers to cities #5-#10
- Largest cities straddling the Prime (Greenwich) Meridian
- Can you guess Groundhog Day city #15 of 2016?
- Can you guess city #14 of 2016?
- Largest cities straddling the Equator
- Can you guess lucky city #13 of 2016?
- 451,370 hits
Author Archives: problogic
There is a county in Maryland with a nearly identical name.
A member of the royal family has the same name.
A bit of postmodern ruin porn and uplifting adaptive reuse ideas are provided in this post with a listing of those major abandoned commercial airports which no longer (or in some cases never did) see flights. Some, particularly Croydon, Kai … Continue reading
5. Stavanger, Norway 6. Luanda, Angola 7. Florianopolis, Brazil 8. Lincoln, Nebraska, USA 9. Novosibirsk, Russis 10. Concepcion, Chile
Listed below are the eight largest cities that straddle O degrees longitude, otherwise know as the Prime or Greenwich Meridian. Included are those cities situated within one degree of the meridian. London, United Kingdom: 8,538,689 (2014) Accra, Ghana: 2,291,352 … Continue reading