- Unofficial guide to hipster neighborhoods in Mexico
- Who will be today’s counterculture heroes?
- Shifting from bland to “GRAND!”
- Unofficial guide to hipsterhoods of the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Take me out to the ballgame…from the balcony
- Why we ride…in silence
- A cultural atlas of the Beat Generation
- “On The Road” observations from the King of the Beats
- Equity is an economic growth engine!
- Poem – “At a crossroads”
- 385,776 hits
Author Archives: problogic
For Cinco de Mayo, Panethos is posting a list some of the cool, hipster neighborhoods and communities that can be found in Mexico. Both Roma Norte and Roma Sur (usually just referred to as Roma) in the capital of Mexico … Continue reading
As the following photos will demonstrate, when it comes to mixed-use development there can be bland designs and there can be “GRAND” designs. The first two mixed-use buildings (see below) are located in East Lansing and tend to come across as … Continue reading
Greater Lansing can now claim to be a national and global trendsetter in innovative urban design, as construction has begun on The Outfield – a new mixed use development, including 80 residential units, overlooking the outfield of Lugnut’s Stadium (officially … Continue reading