- How low can ya’ go? Lowest cities on Earth
- Jaw-dropping images of today’s volcanic eruption from Chile
- Nearly ruining a terrific story with overt violence
- Suburbs predicted to soon exceed their core city
- Unofficial guide to “hip(ster)hoods” of the Rust Belt
- Can you spy this special future skyline?
- ‘Live long and prosper” in the next phases of your life, Mr. Spock
- Ten planning lessons made in Detroit
- Can you guess the cities? (#10 of 2015)
- When a suburb becomes larger than the core city
- 370,551 hits
Author Archives: problogic
We often hear about the highest elevations cities in the world, but far less often of the lowest. Below is a list of 25 of the lowest cities, all below sea level. If any additions are known, please feel free … Continue reading
Here are two amazing images of today’s eruption of the Villarica Volcano in southern Chile. The immense power of Mother Earth is clearly on display.
We loved the story, the plot, and most of the acting in Kingsman: The Secret Service, but the excessive and blatant violence nearly ruined the film for the three of us. I simply do not understand a movie director’s need … Continue reading
As a follow-up to last Monday’s post about those suburbs in the United States that have become larger than the original core city of the metropolitan area, here are my predictions for the next group of suburbs which could soon … Continue reading
Congratulations to Matt for being the first and only person to correctly identify skyline #7, Windhoek, Namibia. Above, is a very special future skyline for your consideration. UPDATE on 3/3/15: Here’s a hint – it is a fictional place and … Continue reading
Thank you, Leonard Nimoy for bringing one of the greatest characters of all time to life. Namaste!