- Namaste by the runway – Airport yoga is taking off!
- Is the glamour of domestic air travel all but lost?
- Best new planning term in years: “spreadlining”
- Aviation purgatory – airplane boneyards
- Cities with a Homeless Bill of Rights
- Homelessness in paradise
- “Hitch” is a Formidable Joyride
- Superhero cities
- Lessons from Boston’s Irish Heritage Trail
- Visions of Jack…Kerouac
- 470,937 hits
Author Archives: problogic
The list at the end of the post identifies those 12 airports found thus far that have dedicated yoga rooms available for passengers and employees to practice their poses during travel and/or work. Several other airports (Albuquerque, Raleigh-Durham, and San … Continue reading
Friday, @schmangee of streetsblog.org and rustwire.com pointed out an interesting issue on her Twitter feed. It noted: “We need issue branding as good as the term gentrification for the more common & devastating combination of sprawl, segregation & bad … Continue reading
Probably one of the strangest and saddest land uses you will ever encounter are aircraft boneyards – essentially, these are airport junkyards for discarded airplanes. Some sites specialize in commercial aircraft, while others in military hardware. In either case, used … Continue reading