- Unofficial guide to “hip(ster)hoods” of the Rust Belt
- Can you spy this special future skyline?
- ‘Live long and prosper” in the next phases of your life, Mr. Spock
- Ten planning lessons made in Detroit
- Can you guess the cities? (#10 of 2015)
- When a suburb becomes larger than the core city
- “Planning should be aspirational”
- India’s largest airport terminals (by floor area)
- Can you spy skyline #7?
- A capital city without a country
- 368,565 hits
Author Archives: problogic
Congratulations to Matt for being the first and only person to correctly identify skyline #7, Windhoek, Namibia. Above, is a very special future skyline for your consideration.
Thank you, Leonard Nimoy for bringing one of the greatest characters of all time to life. Namaste!
Congratulations to Gwendolyn for being the first to correctly identify Quebec City, Quebec, Canada as City #9. Here is a satellite image of two cities for #10? Good luck!