The newest major bridge across the Mississippi River is designed to reduce congestion on the Poplar Street Bridge between downtown St. Louis and the Illinois suburbs. This impressive cable-stayed span, named the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, and its highway approaches officially open to traffic on February 9, 2014. It will carry I-70 across the mighty Mississippi on its trek across the country from Baltimore to central Utah.
- My Amazon HQ2 prediction
- Since when are fire trucks incapable of backing up?
- “Bigotsburg of the week” – Forrest City, Arkansas
- Bigotsburg of the week – Shreveport, Louisiana
- North American high-rise construction crane boomtowns
- Russian cities that arose from the Gulag era
- “Bigotsburgs of the week” – three cities with the most Confederate monuments
- “Biogotsburg of the Week” – Gardendale, Alabama
- Reestablishing “true community”
- Indian cities with the most high-rise buildings
- 657,851 hits