The newest major bridge across the Mississippi River is designed to reduce congestion on the Poplar Street Bridge between downtown St. Louis and the Illinois suburbs. This impressive cable-stayed span, named the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, and its highway approaches officially open to traffic on February 9, 2014. It will carry I-70 across the mighty Mississippi on its trek across the country from Baltimore to central Utah.
- Land uses which are more often found “Up North”
- 2015’s Fastest growing markets for small-medium businesses
- “Urban” cities and towns
- The world’s largest airport solar farm is where?
- The science of creating place
- Most populous “fort” cities on the map
- The next land use/technology dinosaur will be…
- Canada is charting the course in “commuter commerce”
- “Bridge of Spies” – introspective art at its best
- Super-SIZED suburbs of the USA and Canada by land area
- 432,531 hits