The newest major bridge across the Mississippi River is designed to reduce congestion on the Poplar Street Bridge between downtown St. Louis and the Illinois suburbs. This impressive cable-stayed span, named the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, and its highway approaches officially open to traffic on February 9, 2014. It will carry I-70 across the mighty Mississippi on its trek across the country from Baltimore to central Utah.
- Nocturnal notes shimmer from the Golden State
- Geography of Costco logistics in North America
- North America’s newest intermodal railroad facilities – update
- Kudos to the kayak protesters of Seattle!
- Grocery shopping au naturel
- Polishing our window to the world
- A luminous urban Pearl (street)
- A beautiful Buddhist building blossoms
- Alternate avenues in the search for “America”
- Unofficial guide to hipster neighborhoods in Mexico
- 389,478 hits