The newest major bridge across the Mississippi River is designed to reduce congestion on the Poplar Street Bridge between downtown St. Louis and the Illinois suburbs. This impressive cable-stayed span, named the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, and its highway approaches officially open to traffic on February 9, 2014. It will carry I-70 across the mighty Mississippi on its trek across the country from Baltimore to central Utah.
- Is this America’s future?
- Shedding light on shameful Sundown Towns
- A movie for those who love movies
- TC takes charge of its energy future
- Urban atrocities – Aleppo is the latest sad example
- Michigan’s absurd groundwater giveaway
- One syllable capital cities
- Resolve to be involved
- The Great Lakes doomsday scenario pipeline
- White privilege depicted in a single map
- 559,144 hits