The newest major bridge across the Mississippi River is designed to reduce congestion on the Poplar Street Bridge between downtown St. Louis and the Illinois suburbs. This impressive cable-stayed span, named the Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, and its highway approaches officially open to traffic on February 9, 2014. It will carry I-70 across the mighty Mississippi on its trek across the country from Baltimore to central Utah.
- The MOST important urban planning book of our time
- The Venice Effect: Destination cities imperiled by mass tourism
- Metro areas most impacted by the new immigration ban
- Protest at Cherry Capital Airport in TC
- Rad quotes from “The Minimalists”
- Candidate cities for orange clown’s future lie-brary
- India graces us with the loveliest skyscraper of all
- Canaries in the climate change coal mine
- Is this America’s future?
- Shedding light on shameful Sundown Towns
- 572,054 hits