- Time to say goodbye to large commercial signs?
- AR4AV = Adaptive Reuse for Autonomous Vehicles
- Cities leading the autonomous vehicle (AV) revolution
- Ten planning lessons from San Luis Obispo (SLO)
- States with the most public EV charging outlets
- The nine volcanic sisters of San Luis Obispo
- Fictional cities of dystopia – Updated
- International Cities of Peace
- People can be so disgusting!
- Favorite dystopian literature and films
- 687,328 hits
Category Archives: consumerism
I realize that the title of this post is a bold and perhaps controversial statement to make, but I truly believe that the definitive and thought-provoking publication by Salvatore Settis entitled, If Venice Dies, is the most important urban planning book … Continue reading
In case you have never heard of The Minimalists, they are two gentlemen, Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus, who have jettisoned rampant consumptive consumerism and adopted a lifestyle of minimalism. In other words, they have rejected the continuous accumulation … Continue reading
While the good people of Flint still await safe drinking water following the horrible decision to change the city’s water source, our un-illustrious state leaders appear to be about to commit yet another environmental blunder that further tarnishes their role … Continue reading
The following list identifies well-known soft drink brands (pops, sodas, and colas) from across much of North America. The criteria for inclusion in the list includes: Founded a minimum of 40 years ago – Vernor’s leading the way at 150 … Continue reading